Monday, April 21, 2014

Book Alert!





Hi All!


Lately I have been reading an amazing book and thought I would share with you all!




HERE is the amazon link that I purchased mine from.

And

HERE is the good reads link to get some more information on the book.


I have only had this book for a few days but am already loving it!  I can't wait to get into it more!


What book are you reading? What made you pick it up and start reading it?


Would love to hear from you all so comment below!








 photo kynasig_zpsbcae98d0.jpg








*I bought this book with my own money, I was not sent this for a review. All my opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Have a nice friday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete