Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shampoo + Conditioner! Paraben and Sulfate FREE!


So as you can tell by the title, this post is about Shampoo! and conditioner of course. 

So a few months ago i had a huuuge light bulb duh moment go off in my head about my color treated hair and the shampoos i was using.
 If you have read my previous hair masque blog then you know that i have been coloring my hair for yeeeaaarrrsssss! On top of that i was using the same shampoos that i always was, nothing special for colored hair..i would notice a few weeks after coloring my hair it would be so faded..so i would color it again and so on and so on the cycle went. TERRIBLE terrible terrible for my hair, i know!

So finally i started using a shampoo for colored hair and the only change i saw to my hair was how dry it was getting, not only from the dye but the shampoo! So now my color was fading at a ridiculous rate AND my hair felt like straw..sexy! 

So into research mode i went! It took a whole 2 minutes of me researching to figure out what the heck i was doing wrong. Even tho i was using a shampoo for color treated hair..the shampoo was full of sulfates and parabens!

So in case you are not familiar, sulfates are detergents they add to not only shampoo but also face and body wash and it acts as a cleaning agent and it creates the foam or lather associated with the product you are using. 

Parabens are a form of preservative also added to manyyy beauty products to allow them a longer shelf life. 

I don't know about you but i don't want my shampoo to have either of those and i also don't want to have to pay an arm and a leg for that shampoo.

WALMART TO THE RESCUE..again! 
So Walmart has an amaaazing shampoo and conditioner that you can only get at Walmart, stores or online.





Simply U shampoo and conditioner. I cant even tell you how much i love this stuff. its the only shampoo i use now and have been for a few months. i love it more ever time in wash my hair.

There are 3 kinds to choose from, Color Shine, Volumizing and Moisturizing and Smoothing. I of course use the Color Shine one and i am so beyond in love it and with the smell! it smells sooooo goood!!
Next i am going to try the Moisturizing one, the Volumizing one isnt in the Walmart i shop at yet, i think its their newest one so it may take a bit to show up.
 This shampoo has NO sulfates and parabens, is vitamin and antioxidant enriched, pH balanced and has added UV protection to keep ur color lookin ooh la laa good! 

Don't worry it still lathers up really nicely and gets your hair super clean and shiny and soft with a rich, silky formula of naturalness that feels just like a regular shampoo.

Another thing i love about this shampoo is that they all come in a pump bottle! Makes it so easy to control how much you use and You get a ton of product! My husband and i both use this and it last forever.

 Online you can choose from 2 different sizes but at my store there was only one option, the bigger one. So I bought mine for $5.47 and its 24.4 fl oz. The smaller one is $3.74 and is 12.6 fl oz. 
Definitely my kind of prices. 

I recommend everyone give this shampoo a try, even if you arnt lookin for a new one, you will fall in looove with it!  

Thanks so much for reading my novel of a post today guys! Hope this helped one of you and if you give it a try..Let me know!!







 photo kynasig_zpsbcae98d0.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment