Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Review! All Natural Makeup Items from Etsy!



Today's post is going to be a review on some organic makeup items i ordered off Etsy. 
These are actually the fist organic makeup items i have ever bought and i am very excited about them!

So lets jump right in!

Before i made an order for these items, i did a lot of research and browsed a lot of shops on Etsy, i wanted to make sure i was getting a really good product full of good ingredients that didn't cost me an arm and a leg. 
I got 2 out of those 3 anyway.

So the shop i stalked and finally made an order from is called OhSudz.

It is such a neat shop, full of all natural, homemade beauty/makeup items!




The items i ordered are:
Two cover up/concealer samples in the colors light warm and light cool.
Lip Balm in the flavor peppermint and tea tree.
Liquid foundation in the color light warm.



So first i wanna talk about:


Liquid Foundation:






This product is bottled in a very nice pump bottle.
Very sanitary and gives you a way to control the amount you pump out.
The label is nice too, I like how it doesn't go around the entire bottle, i like being able to see the product and the amount level as i use it. 
Is that weird?





 Ignore my chipped nail polish ;)

As as you can see, i ordered this stuff in the ghost white shade!
Although the color is a little bit darker in person, it is still a very light shade.
The consistency of this stuff is pretty thin.






As i rubbed it in, i got kinda worried that it was going to be to light for me.





But it ended up being perfect! 
It blended right in and gave me a very light layer of color with a dewy glow.
This is very build-able, when i wear it, i wear 2 layers and it does not get cakey.
I would say that this is more of a BB cream then a foundation really.
This stuff is going to be great for summertime.
I also noticed that after wearing, my face felt insanely soft and smooth!
 It stayed that way for a few days!
I really like that. 
This product is 1oz and it cost me $12.95. 
Very spendy for the amount you get, in my opinion.
Not really sure if i will re purchase this after i used it all up. 
If it costed a bit less, i for sure would. 


Lip Balm:





 Right off the bat, this stuff has a very strong smell.
She offers several different flavors, i chose peppermint and tea tree...all i smell is tea tree.
That's OK tho, I still really like the smell, just wish there was a tad more peppermint.
It is very moisturizing and glides right on! 
A little bit of this stuff goes along ways.
This stuff actually stays on your lips for awhile, i was thinking i was going to have to re apply a ton throughout the day, but i really didn't.
The label is so cute! 
I really like how all of the ingredients are listed on the back of the label.
This product was $4.50. Tad spendy in my opinion, but i would re purchase this for sure.


and lastly:

Concealer:






I couldn't decide what color of concealer to go with, luckily this shop offered samples!
The left one is light cool and the right is light warm. 





I am very picky with concealers.
I like it to be thick and full coverage, without it settling into the fine lines under my eyes.
Right away i could tell these concealers were thick and going to have a great color pay off!
I was right!
It glides right on and covers blemishes and dark circles like a boss!
I did notice that it started to settle in my fine lines, under my eyes, but once i set it with powder, it was fine.
I like to use both of these at the same time.
I like to wear the light cool under my eyes, to conceal my gnarly dark circles and brighten the eye area at the same time. 
The light warm is great for covering blemishes i may have and redness around my nose and mouth.
Works Fantastically!
There is a lot of product in these little jars and a little bit goes a long ways.
I paid $6.00 for both samples.
The full size product is priced at $14.95 and you get about the lip balm size, amount of product. 
Pretty spendy, in my opinion. 
 When i do re purchase, i will be purchasing these 2 samples and colors again.


Hope you enjoyed this post!
I strongly encourage you to check out this Etsy shop and try some stuff out!
The products are wonderful and again, all organic! 
No nasty chemicals or toxins!

Be sure to let me know if you have or are planning on trying anything out, i would love to hear what you think about them!

Have a happy, laughter filled day and be sure to keep an eye out for my next post!







 photo kynasig_zpsbcae98d0.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment