Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fox + Fern Botanical's Review!

Hi dolls! 
I'm here with a review about a wonderful product that has taken over my life!

 Some lovely ladies, known as Fox + Fern Botanicals (from my home town! yay) have worked their booties off to make this all purpose botanical healing salve and IT IS AMAZING!




They have 3 different sizes offered on their website, 0.2 oz (on the right- $3.00) 1 oz (on the left-$12.00) and they also have a 4 oz jar! ($20.00)
Great variety of sizes for wherever you would like to keep them! 
I keep the 0.2 oz one in my purse so i always have it with me and the 1 oz at home. 

This stuff is all natural and home made! 
They list ALL of the ingredients on the jars so you know exactly what is in it before you put it onto your body. How amazing is that? I love being able to see what i am putting on my skin!




The flash of my camera makes the color of the salve look a bit yellow, but it is more green. It has a floral/herb smell, its so nice!
 You can't tell by this picture but i have used about 3/4 of the blue jar already! Loooove it! 
You can literally use it on EVERYTHING and it last for a long time! 

I bought these on February 20th, got them in the mail maybe 3 days later, super quick! I have literally used it at least once a day, usually more, and i have a ton left! You definitely get your money's worth!




The consistency of this stuff is kinda thick at first and when it warms up it gets soft and rubs right into your skin! Does not leave your skin feeling oily and gross afterwards! 

So as i said above, it can be used on a TON of stuff!
 What i have used it on, so far, is:

Stretch Marks 
Dry Skin
 Chapping (even on my lips)
Hang nails
Cuts
Burns
Scraps
Muscle soreness

But you can use it on so much more! 

 TMI MOMENT- I had some stretch marks that got irritated often and i would apply some of this Healing Salve to it, after i shower, and it immediately soothes and started to heal it! 
They are all healed now!

There is a more in-depth description about this product and what you can use it on, on their website!
Right now, all they have on their website is the healing salve, but i hear they have a few other things coming soon and i can't wait!

GO CHECK THEM OUT! 

Thanks so much for reading and i hope you go check these lovely ladies out! 
You will NOT be sorry!












No comments:

Post a Comment