Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So Fresh and So Clean...Hands!



Hi Hi!

So this is going to be a short post about a hand soap that i have been using for a few weeks and really liking!

 I ordered a few things off of my friends Etsy shop a few weeks ago, her shop is home made  and organic beauty and body items. 

Anyways, i ordered a few things and she sent me a free soap! 
Isn't that so nice?? I was so excited. 
I will be doing some reviews on a couple other items from that order here pretty soon, so keep an eye out!
I am in no way saying that she will be sending a free soap with all her orders.




Isn't it so cute?
It smells amazing!
When you order, you get to pick the scent you want, so i chose vanilla, its one of my favorite scents.
It's so neat that you can choose the scent you want.

This soap lathers very nicely and leaves you your hands feeling so clean and moisturized! 
I really hate when you use a soap and it strips your hands of its moisture, making them feel and look so dry.

This stuff feels like it adds moisture to your hands!

I also like how it gives your hands a light smell after washing, not overwhelming, people aren't going to be able to smell your hands from across the room. 

This soap is listed on her Etsy shop for $2.00.
$2.00!!! 
How great is that?!

She only has a few items listed right now, she is still pretty new to Etsy, so if you don't see anything you like, make sure you keep visiting, many more things are to come! 

All of the items in her shop are priced very affordable!



You get a lot of product, my husband and i have been using this since i bought it and i still have a lot left!




Like i said above, this is made will all organic ingredients!
No nasty chemicals!

This can also be used on your body, i have not tried it yet, but i want to!
I love how soft and smooth it makes my hands feel, i want that for my body too!

Be sure to go check out her shop!
Buy a few things!
You will not be sorry.

Thanks so much for reading ladies!

Have a great night and keep an eye out for my next post!






 photo kynasig_zpsbcae98d0.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment