Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Capsuling Fun!



Heloooo!


So today i just wanted to do a quick post on a little project i have been doing the last few days.





 Making my own capsules!
I am way overly excited about this.

I have been wanting to make my own capsules for a while now, but just never got around to it, i really should have done it sooner.

In my messy station picture ^, please dont mind my classy plate, i am capsuling turmeric!

*Turmeric loves to stain clothes, so be sure to wear appropriate clothing when messing with this stuff.

I will be doing a blog post all about turmeric here soon, so much info, so keep an eye out!





I have also been capsuling cinnamon.





If you are wondering, my husband and i take 2 of each every morning.


If you have been wanting to capsule your own herbs or spices, you definitely should! 
It is very inexpensive and very easy!

The capsule machine i have been using is one i have borrowed, thanks grams! :) 

You can buy the capsule machine and the empty capsules at pretty much any health food store, the one i am using was under $20!  
The empty capsules are really cheap too, around 200 of them for like 3 or 4 bucks!
Some places you can buy larger amount as well.

If you don't live near a health food store, HERE is a great place to buy both, online!

Thanks so much for reading and i hope you lovelies have a wonderful night!

Be sure to keep an eye out for upcoming posts!







 photo kynasig_zpsbcae98d0.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment