Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Impression's on a New Face Wash!

Hi Hi!

So the other day my hubby and i were out shopping for some random toiletry items and face wash was one of them. 
I had been using the say yes to carrots nourishing daily cream face wash and loved it. 
(blog review on that below)
I was planning on just grabbing another and being on my way, when i decided to branch out and try something new!

After standing in the face wash isle for several minutes...ok like 20...i chose this!




As you can read, its from the Neutrogena naturals line.
I purchased this at walmart and it was $6.97 i believe.
  
Before i bought this, i hadn't really heard anything about this line and hadn't used a Neutrogena product in a very long time. 
Right away i loved the fact that is said no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes or phthalates! 
With your skin soaking up 60% of everything you put on it, a product not having those things in it, is very important to me.
It also says on the back that this product is 90% natural and the bottle is made of 50% post consumer recycled material.
This stuff is also not tested on animals!

Fantastic!

Ok, so now about the actual cleanser.

Smell:
The smell of this stuff was kind of surprising to me.
It is a pretty strong smell.
I can't decide if its more flowery or perfumey of a smell.
It actually reminds me a lot of the Garnier Fructis hair dye smell!
Not nearly as strong of course, but that's exactly what comes to mind.
Its a good smell, i like it.

Cleansing-ness: 
I have used this about 2 times since i got it and so far it seems to clean pretty good.
It doesn't make my face have a shine to it after i use it, so that's good.
Makes my face feel super soft and smooth. 

Consistency: 
This stuff is pretty liquidy! 
I went from one drastic with my other face wash, which was a very thick white cream, to this one, which is very thin and clear. 
I began to not like the thickness of my other face wash by the time i got done with it, but this stuff seems almost to liquidy, it likes to try and run right off my hand before i can get it to my face.






The amount of product in my hand, in the picture, is about half a pump and that's a perfect amount for my face, so this stuff will last you awhile! That is always good!



This stuff doesn't have much of a lather, as you can see.



I thought it was going to have more suds. 
That's not a bad thing tho, just something i was expecting, not really sure why.

Ok so lastly i wanna talk about;

The packaging:
I really love the way this product is packaged! 
Its in a very durable bottle with very good sticker labels on the front and back. 
Also love that it is a pump! Very sanitary.
My favorite part about this bottle is that is has a twist lock on the pump! yaayyyy!
I have terrible luck with pump products that either have no twist lock or not very good ones and i somehow break them! I might as well open it up and poor it out all over my stuff! 
But this stuff has a very good twist lock!
 I would feel very comfortable throwing it in a toiletry travel bag and going!

So, all in all, first impression is i like it. 
I will keep using it for the next couple weeks, so time will tell if i keep liking it!

Thank's so much for reading, hope you will enjoy these First impression post's as much as i am going to enjoy writing them!

If you have already tried this stuff, please leave me a comment on your thoughts about it! I would love to hear them!

Have a wonderful day and keep an eye out for my next post!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment