Tuesday, September 10, 2013

About Me!



Hellooo!

My name is Kyna and i am the one behind Semi-Hippy Livin'!

I am a happily married 27 year old from the west coast.

I am a crafter, baker, animal lover, art lover, book reader, tea and coffee drinker, nerd who is a huge mama's girl and lover of life!

I am head over heels in love with my nerdy husband and papa to my fur babies.
I wouldn't trade him for the world!
Who else is going to let me test out all of my new recipes and all natural beauty products on them??
He is such a trooper :)


I have 4 adorable fur babies, a dalmatian, who is as stubborn as any dog could ever be.
 A pit-bull, who is probably the sweetest dog on this earth!
 2 little chiweenies, dad and daughter, who are trouble makers and way to stinkin cute for there own good!

I have an, out of control sometimes, obsession with makeup and beauty products!
They have taken over!

I am slowly turning into a huge hippie with all my DIY all natural products!
Can't get enough of them.
Don't worry, i will be sharing them all!

I love my friends and family and would do anything for them.

This blog will be full of everything i love.

I hope you enjoy reading it!
Because i thoroughly enjoy writing it!

<3





 photo kynasig_zpsbcae98d0.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment