Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Say Yes To Carrots!


No not the food.. although you should say yes to those too!

Hi Hi!

So today's post is all about my new love...my face wash! 
ssshhh don't tell my honey ;) 
If you have read my previous posts then you already know that my face gets pretty dry, specially in the winter, so i am always on the look out for face wash that helps moisturize, instead of leaving it all on my moisturizer's shoulders. 



So as the picture shows, this face wash is the nourishing daily cream facial cleanser. Cream indeed! it is very thick and creamy but as soon as you warm it up with your hands it softens up and glides on your face like butta ;)
I bought mine at Walmart for about 8 dollars.

So if you dolls were like me and hadn't really heard much about this line of product then giiirl you better keep readin! 

The Say Yes brand has 5 different veggies/fruits to choose from, depending on what you are looking for in a product. I obviously was looking for moisture so that was the Carrots.

They also have:
Cucumber for normal to sensitive skin.
Tomato for just a super clean and clear face.
Blueberries for treating fine lines and nourishing age-damaged skin.
and last but not least
Grapefruit for correcting and repairing uneven skin tone for a brighter, more glowing complexion.

ALL of these products are made with almost all natural and organic products!
Cucumber, Tomato and Carrot is 96%
Blueberries is 95%
and Good ol Grapefruit is 99%
How awesome is that?!

These product are also free of Parabens, Petroleum and Sulfates!
  music to my eyes! ;)

They also have TONS of other products besides face wash in each line, like chap stick, shampoo, conditioner, eye creams, face towelettes...the list goes on and on!
You can check everything out on their website!


A little of this product goes a looong ways!
If you are like me and sometimes tend to get to much on your face...it takes a bit of rubbing to get it off! But once you do, your face is super smooth, clean and feels so hydrated! 
AND
you will LOOOOOVE the smell!!
Don't worry, it does NOT smell like carrots!
It is a really hard smell to explain but it smells soooo good! I am always so sad to use my toner after i wash my face because it makes the smell go away! 
Ill just have to get the moisturizer next is all ;)

I encourage all of you to go check this stuff out! you wont be sorry!
Thank you all so much for reading and be on the look out for more posts!






 photo kynasig_zpsbcae98d0.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment